Mountain Creek is NYC metro area’s closest snow resort located just 47 miles from the George Washington Bridge. Mountain Creek offers 167 acres of trails on four mountain peaks (click on image for trail map), 100% snowmaking coverage and full night skiing, the region’s highest skiable vertical and the only true All-Mountain Terrain Park south of Vermont.
Below we provide some fun-facts on Mountain :
- Season Length: December – March
- Vertical: 1,040 feet
- Summit Elevation: 1,480 feet
- Snowmaking Coverage: 100%; 1,000 snow guns resort-wide
- Average Snowfall: 65 inches per year
- Night Skiing: 100% of terrain
- Total Trails: 46
- Total Lifts: 8
- High Speed Quads: 2
- High Speed Eight-passenger gondola: 1
- Fixed Grip Quads: 2
- Fixed Grip Triples: 1
- Fixed Grip Doubles: 1
- Magic Carpets: 3
Snow Tubing: 30 Full-Sized Lanes & 2 Magic Carpets
- 67 dedicated freestyle acres
- Located on South & Vernon Peaks
- Serviced by High Speed Quad and Eight Passenger Gondola
- 12 park-specific trails
- More than 80 features in-season
- South Peak Park: Intermediate to Advanced features
- Independence Park at Vernon Peak: Intermediate features
Twist Park at Vernon Peak: Entry-level features for all ages
You will receive your passes and equipment upon arrival at the mountain. You just need to show up at the bus pickup location at the correct time and we’ll take it from there.
Luxury Bus (roundtrip): $50
Luxury Bus + Pass: $85
Luxury Bus + Pass + Equipment(Ski): $140
Luxury Bus + Pass + Equipment(Snowboard): $140
Luxury Bus + Beginner Package + Pass + Equipment + Lesson: $125
*The full beginner package already includes a lesson.
Bus: Includes luxury bus transportation with fully reclining seats and movies to and from the mountain.
Pass: All area pass.
Equipment(Ski): Includes boots, mounted skis, poles and helmet.
Equipment(Snowboard): Includes mounted snowboard, boots and helmet.
Beginner Package: Includes luxury bus, equipment, beginner area pass, and a beginner group lesson.
We leave a little bit later to avoid the early morning lines at the mountain, which means you get an extra hour in bed. We also don’t want you too tired to enjoy your day. Essentially, we let you sleep in instead of leave you waiting in line at the mountain!
Bus Pickup Locations:
7:20am @ Union Square – 1 Union Sq. West (NW corner of 14th st. Union Sq. Way)
7:40am @ Times Square – 664 8th Ave (NE corner of 8th ave. and 42nd st.)
We should arrive at the mountain around 10am.
We will be leaving Mountain Creek at 4:30pm.
If you miss your pickup location, please notify us ASAP, as we might assume you are not coming anymore, and give your seat to walk-ons. Please see the cancellation policy on the “Terms” tab for questions around cancellations and no-shows.
Registration / Cancellation Policy:
- Pre-register any time before the trip.
- All walk-ons are cash only, first come, first served – we don’t promise there will be seats..
- Refunds minus a 30% cancellation fee are possible for cancellations 72 hours or more in advance of your trip.
- For cancellations within 72 hours of the trip, 100% will be charged.
- No refunds or carry-overs on missed trips.